Within each view a navigation bar appears on the top of the page. It navigates you through different views without having to return to the main page. You can click on the "Next Page" and "Prev Page" links to navigate through multiple pages in any of the views.
An advanced Forms searching screen is available to allow you to locate forms using a number of selection criteria. Note:
Searching is restricted to this Forms Repository.
Fields and their description
|Form Number||It is a unique form identifier number.|
|Edition Date||It is the current released version of the form.|
|Title||The formal title of the form.|
|Ministry||It is the Ministry to which the form belongs.|
|Branch/Agency||It is the Branch/Agency to which the form belongs.|
|Program||It is the Program to which the form belongs.|
|Format||Describes the format in which the form is available (e.g., PDF, Word, WordPerfect, etc.)|
|Form Link Address||Link to actual form|
|Size||Size of the attached form|
|Functionality||Describes the functional characteristics of each format.|
|- Fill & Print||You can complete the form on the screen and print it.|
|- View Only||Form can be only viewed on the screen. You will not be able to complete it on screen or print it.|
|- Paper Copy||This form is available only in the paper version.|
|- View & Print||This form can be viewed and printed.|
Instructions for filling-in PDF forms online
: Acrobat® Reader will not allow you to electronically save the information you have entered into your form. You must print a copy of the completed form before closing the file.
- Position the hand pointer inside a form field and click. The I-beam pointer allows you to type text. The arrow pointer allows you to select a field or check box. You may also tab into a check box.
- Press the space bar to insert a check mark. þ
- Press Tab to accept the field change and go to the next field.
- Press Shift + Tab to accept the field change and go to the previous field.
- Use your mouse to select an area of the form that is not inside a form field before printing your form. If a form field is active (contains the blinking bar) the contents will not print.
- You can use the CLEAR FORM button on the form if you need to start over.
Printing the form
- After completing the form on your screen, look at the status bar below the form image. It will show you the correct paper size to use when printing. Note that some forms may be more than one page, or may be in "landscape" format.
- Print the form and sign your name where indicated.
- Mail your completed information to the return address shown on the form.
If the printed form is being cropped on the bottom of your page, there are several solutions:
- On the Acrobat® Reader menu.
- FILE > PRINT MENU; select FIT TO PAGE.
- Reduce your printer margin settings.
- Reduce the resolution setting of your printer from 600 dpi to 300 dpi.
- Increase the RAM memory of your printer
- Set the dithering option to "Fine" or "Coarse"
- Set the graphics option to "Raster" mode. (Not available for all printer drivers.)
- Select the printer icon on the far right of the Acrobat Reader tool bar